Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Please could you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest..."

If someone were to ask me what one summer concert I would want to go to, I would say Glastonbury without a second thought. The line up features an immense number of artists from a wide variety of musical genres. In fact, here's pdf poster of the full lineup.

And look at some of the previous live performances!

Radiohead - Paranoid Android


Coldplay - Fix You


Bloc Party - Helicopter


Anyway, I cannot make it to Glastonbury this year, yet again. But for those of you who do have a chance to go, let me know how it is. And for all you UK readers out there who don't yet have tickets, not to worry! Not only are tickets still available but there are contest tickets that can be won, including that of the Spot the Bull contest below:

No comments: