Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Don't make me think before I speak..."

Wade Robson, you magnificent twisted bastard. This is the sickest performance I've seen in a while.



The song that he chose for the piece is called "Hi" by the band Psapp.I particularly enjoy the closing lines of the song:

I know what you're thinking
I know how you see me
Although it hurts
You're probably right
.




Psapp - Hi from The Only Thing I Ever Wanted






For all those Grey's Anatomy fans out there, apparently Psapp does the title theme to the show. I wouldn't know as I don't watch it. My medical show preference belongs to Scrubs, but hey, you guys had a one up on me for this one. I wish I'd known about Psapp prior to this very moment. In researching a teeny bit about the duo, Psapp, I discovered that they are part of a genre known as "toytronica" in which all the elements that comprise the music consist of toys and toy instruments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have a very unique sound that I love. Maybe I'll start watching Greys Anatomy just to listen to them.