Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Your services are not required. Your future's bleak, you're so last week..."

Being that Radiohead is going to be taking down the digital download for their latest album, In Rainbows, soon enough, I figured I'd take the time to finally download it. I really respect their distribution move in allowing fans to pay whatever they wanted for the basic download, and then if they wanted hard copies or various higher level formats, they had to shell out a normal price. That makes sense to me. If more artists follow suit, Radiohead will have spearheaded a musical revolution, and I'm glad to be a normal fan and can participate. Granted, I decided to only pay 2 bucks for my copy, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Unfortunately for them, the songs from the more advanced formats have already leaked, the one I'm posting here included (so if it needs to be taken down, someone let me know and I'll be glad to do it). I downloaded Radiohead's "Down is the New Up" from their second disc prior to even listening to the first. All I can say is that this one song has a hot beat. Seriously, the sound = sextastic.


Radiohead - Down is the New Up from In Rainbows Disc 2 digital, vinyl, and CD formats.



And I might as well link to this Radiohead music video. It's classic. And I've always wondered what the man said. Just:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.