Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"They got nothing left on which we depend, so we waste every ounce, of your bright blood, and off with their heads!"

I was listening to my Shins albums today while doing Biology and Physics work, so I felt like posting about it. They've been featured recently in commercials for cell phones with the integrated mp3 and music video playing technology, so clearly, your wireless services want you to listen to the Shins. As does Zach Braff (at least he did a few years ago with Garden State). Anyway, you should.

Incidentally, I was perusing some of my favorite music blogs (which are listed in the panel on the left), and Music for Kids Who Can't Read Good also just mentioned the Shins in a "22 Best Videos of 2007" post. I happen to completely agree about that video, which is below, because it is sweet and funny. Especially the part when the guy dressed up as the bush runs back to the van. Anyway, enjoy!



The Shins - Sleeping Lessons from Wincing the Night Away





The Shins - Australia, in which we find James Mercer and men of the Shins doing their part to help the planet by liberating balloons. This video makes my heart happy.

No comments: