Sunday, December 2, 2007

"I can see so clearly when your smoke gets in my eyes. Please me with your promises, and hurt me with your lies..."

It has come to my attention that Ben Lee is opening (along with Josh Ritter) for Aimee Mann on her holiday tour. That means on December 14th, Ben Lee will be playing in New York City.

I already have a holiday party and class that day, but let's see if I can squeeze in an hour to see everyone's favorite Australian singer who has a button with a picture of me on it.

Oh, and here's the video for the first single off his latest album:



I'm quite excited for this new development.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.