Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Your eyes make a circle..."

Last night, I went out with my friend Cher to celebrate my current freedom from academic stress. We stopped by Trash for a bit to have some drinks, and proceeded to have a blast. Sometimes, when I go out, I will say, "I love this song!" (What can I say, I enjoy a ton of music) and no one will get out and dance. But last night, whenever I said "I love this song," Cher's immediate response was "Well then we have to dance!"

When I woke up today, I was still very cheery and bouncy. So here are some tunes which made us inexplicably happy to which we shook our tailfeathers.

Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot from Employment. This is such a great song, made better by the fact that Bryn and I used to play it all the time when we had a radio show in Boston. (I'm also mentioning this because the following week's music posts will all be Boston related).



U2 - I Will Follow from Boy






The Knack - My Sharona





The Cure - In Between Days from The Head on the Door.

No comments: