Thursday, July 12, 2007

"In science and the human heart, there is no limit..."

"...There is no failure here, sweetheart, just when you quit." - U2

Today, I'm listening to some music to motivate me for tomorrow's science heavy test (hence the above quote) and keep me chill. Regardless of how I do, I'm happy with my progress, and test scores will show me if I need to make more of it (which I will do if I have to. I refuse to give up on my dreams) or if I'm ready to move on to medical school. Here are two tracks from my mix.


U2 - Miracle Drug from How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. This song includes another line that I firmly believe in: "love and logic keep us clear."




Iron and Wine - Boy With a Coin. It's the latest single, which is a bit less intense the previously released work and feels more airy. Iron and Wine's new album, The Shepherd's Dog, comes out September 25th (which seems to be the major date for fall releases).