Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Damn, they don't make 'em like this anymore..."

Last night, I went to my friend James' house party. It was, musically, a trip. I was suddenly in 4th grade again, listening to Notorious BIG and hanging out with the same kids with whom I grew up. Outside, during the beer pong tournament, I felt a collective pause when Kanye's "Stronger" came on and someone mentioned that it doesn't matter where you are, people will dance to that song.

Being that I haven't yet copied my Notorious BIG cds and various 90s rap albums to my computer, here's Kanye West.



Kanye West - Stronger from Graduation.

1 comment:

P M X said...

hmmmm not sure what I think of this track. It's definitely different. Vocoders always make me smile. Saw the video on MTV2 this morning before I left for work, and he was in the credits as Mr. West. Not sure what the deal is with that. Personally, I like his other single thats out right now a little better... "Can't Tell Me Nothin"