Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Everything will change, but love remains the same..."

Yeah, it's another one of those guilty pleasures (confirmed by the Amazon page for the album, its tags include "Worst of 2008". And speaking of Amazon, the Kindle is back in stock for those who want it). What can I say? I think the song has an honest message, or, if not that, at least a message I believe in.

Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending.

I, never thought that I
Had anymore to give
You're pushing me so far
Here I am without you.
Drink, to all that we have lost,
Mistakes we have made.
Everything will change,
But love remains the same.


Besides, I grew up with a Gavin Rossdale crush (who didn't?). Rugged, handsome, British = Yum. And, he and Gwen Stefani make a genuinely gorgeous couple.




Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same from Wanderlust






Oh, also, I noticed that the bandwidth is out for some of the tracks. Not to worry, it will be restored soon! In the meantime, enjoy videos and what you can while I wait for a server reset at File Den. Perhaps I should buy actual server space and stuff like that, anyone have any suggestions/ideas?


In the meantime, here's Justice's video for Stress, which I think is excellent, but reminds me very much of a modern day version of The Destructors by Graham Greene.

No comments: