Monday, February 18, 2008

"A stubborn heart remains unchanged..."

I didn't forget!

So I really need to finish up my friend dedicated post. I'd made it through Bruce and Bryn from when I was kidnapped up to Massachusetts/Rhode Island, but I hadn't shouted out to Dani or Nick yet. So you two, this is for you!

Dani and I spent a chunk of time watching the winter X-Games competition and seeing all the cool tricks. In the background of one of the commercials was the Foo Fighters, whom I love because I think Dave Grohl is fantastic and hilarious. Plus, a Foo Fighters photo shoot developed my love of entertainment magazines and musical journalism. But that's another story.



Foo Fighters - Long Road to Ruin from Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace








Nick and Bruce came down to NYC and we went out dancing one evening before they left. This song was played twice during our night out at Glamdammit.
The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

2 comments:

Alprazolam said...

Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.

Maxon Cinema 4D R12 Studio download said...

Thanks for posting keep it up..