Monday, September 3, 2007

"I ain't got no Red American Express..."

I apologize for being so absent lately, but it's all for good reason. After the last post, I drove off to Canada for a while and then returned home to (finally!) move to New York.

Fun stuff happened in Canada, I visited Niagara Falls for the first time since I was little. I was racially profiled on the border while coming home, too, haha. I got to hang out with my cousins whom I haven't seen in a year or two. People kept commenting about how my cousin Paul and I are so similar and one example to support that statement which I noticed was the fact that we had some of the same albums already playing in the cd player of our cars. The most notable of this was the Timbaland album, which is quite excellent because he crafts some killer, if sometimes not distinguishable from one another, beats.

So in honor of fun in Brampton, here's Timbaland. Tomorrow, I'll do a post dedicated to moving to New York.






Timbaland - The Way I Are from Shock Value

No comments: