Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Gonna speed it down and slow it up in the back seat..."

There's really nothing to today's musical post. I had it stuck in my head the other day at lunch because the restaurant was playing it in the background. Since then, I have grown to have other song choices stuck in my head, Patrick Wolf's Overture, for instance, or embarrassingly, a Jessica Simpson tune tonight.

I opted for the Gwen Stefani song because I don't think it was ever played enough and was a silly and lighthearted gem off her first solo project.





Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric from Love. Angel. Music. Baby.











Random other comment, I think Gwen Stefani is one of those people who looks a lot better with less makeup on. Like in the following videos:

Underneath It All



4 in the Morning

No comments: