Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Feels like the crowd is saying, 'Gimme gimme more'..."

What an amazing weekend! From the Metric preview tour to Trash to having friends over and running flailing down the street to the very perfect Sunday (in weather, activities, and company), I have had a blast and am blessed.

I often think that life can't get much better, and of course, am proven wrong by unforeseen forces that work on my behalf.

Anyway, there is still so much left for me to accomplish.

I must get some job stuff in order, like temping or substitute teaching, and career stuff in order, like finally blowing those MCATs out of the water, and energy stuff in order, like returning to dance and taking up boxing.

But really, I am quite happy, and ready for what the universe wants to throw my way. So come on world, gimme more, I feel like I'm quite prepared for the responsibility of medical school, stress, puppies, apartment design, students, early mornings, and sore calves. And for everyone who reads this, I hope your dreams are coming true too. :)






Britney Spears - Gimme More






U2 - Beautiful Day

No comments: