Thursday, April 10, 2008

"You are the only road I know..."

Old Navy has been choosing some great music for their ads this year. First, they really propelled the career of Ingrid Michaelson, and now the Lights are featured as background music in their latest ad campaign. I look forward to seeing how that aids them (her?).

Until now, I've never heard anything regarding this band (or singer, as the case may be). If anyone has any pertinent info, feel free to drop me a line and educate my mind.

Lights - Drive My Soul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think Old Navy just picked her up from her Myspace demos which shes had up for a few years now, and thats what kind of started propelling her. shes got an ep out i think? no news on an album

Anonymous said...

yeh she does hav a self-titled album actually and theres a lot of wikid tracks on there. she sings with the soul.. theres something original yet similar to other artists at the mo.. i dont think ud understand lol///

Anonymous said...

Any chacne you can email me this track so i can blog it?

Thanxxx