Monday, January 28, 2008

"I just wanna know what to do cause I need your love a lot..."

I think for a few days I'm going to do a mini-theme.

A handful of songs will be dedicated to the friends I was blessed enough to spend time with this past weekend: Bryn, Bruce, Dani, Nick, and Alexander (and their friends who popped up as well!)

These songs will include numbers by Cursive, Nelly Furtado, We Are Scientists, Garbage, etc. So keep reading if you like these bands. We'll see what else I decide to put up as well.

Also, for those looking for newer music, fear not! I've fallen behind on my email checking in regards to this blog, but a lot of great bands and PR folk have written in to be listened to, and they will be heard.

So if you have a band or music that you want to share, click the email button and make it happen. :)


Anyway, for now, here's some Boosh love:
The Mighty Boosh - Love Games (acoustic)



Their impromptu back and forth jam towards the end is amazing. I have a growing adoration of Julian Barrat, from his currently asymmetrical hair, to his voice, to the fact that in every interview he never seems like he cares about what he does and is just sorta chillin there being quiet and observant. He could well be my new Colin Firth is all I'm saying.

1 comment:

Bryn Thousand said...

we're going to see them. no doubt. its worth it..